Welcome to our Beta Version Bee With Me Website, Phase 1.
This is a platform specifically made to create awareness of the community of people who decided to Bee With Me.
Phase 2 Website will launch our Post Indiegogo Campaign:
What will it include:
1. Direct interactivity with the community
2. Log in and personal profile
3. Map locations
4. Custom pins and avatars to earn as rewards
5. A monetary rewards system for being active
6. A full on education and shared information for optimizing organic gardening, sustainable living and ecological balance on your own home and property.
Please be patient as we’re working thoroughly on designing this new site for you. Come check out our progress.
In the meantime, here’s some awesome facts about some of your local pollinating bees.
1. Each female is a queen
2. They live alone, but near each other. Kind of like an apartment
complex vs. palace
3. A fertilized egg winds up being a female
4. They don’t make honey
5. Amazing pollinators because they gather “dry pollen” on their abdomens
which falls off with each flower they belly flop on.
6. Nest in existing holes.
7. Each female owns her own hole to nest in.
8. 25-30 trips of gathering pollen creates about a pea size bit of
pollen/nectar mass for her egg.
9. There are over 130 types of mason bees that use holes to nest in.
10. Some mason bees in the spring use mud to separate each pollen/egg cell.
Other mason bees use leaf bits, chewed up leaves, resin from trees, or the
down off flowers. It depends on what is available at that time of year